We retain two types of information:
1. “Personal Data” – this is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised, telephone number, birth date and billing and credit card information. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
2. “Non-Personal Data” – like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
Purposes for which we hold your information
1. Non-Personal Data:
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase. (Please note that we have the ability to retain your contact details should you input them on our website using VeCapture by Ve Interactive, even if you do not complete your registration/transaction/quote by clicking submit. Such contact details may be used to contact you to assist with your registration/transaction) Information you enter into our booking forms may be collected and stored briefly by us so that we may contact you in relation to the nature of your enquiry/attempted transaction, even if you don’t confirm the transaction. This may be used to send operational emails to enquire as to why the transaction was not completed. We will not use this data for any other purpose, we won’t store it for longer than necessary and we certainly won’t share it with any other company. Our aim is simply to provide you with the highest level of service that we can.
3. Personal Data
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
1. to provide you with the goods or services you have booked/ordered;
2. to contact you if required in connection with your booking/order or to respond to any communications you might send to us;
3. to send newsletters with updates and offers if you have agreed to receive these by entering your email on our subscription form.