We are delighted to share with you details of the awards we have won this year. They are all testament to the hard work, commitment and great level of customer service that we strive to deliver each and every day to our guests.
- TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Award 2023
- Hotel and Catering Review Gold Medal Award 2022 for Ireland’s Best Four-Star Resort and Ireland’s Favourite Place to Stay.
- World Travel Award 2022 for Ireland’s Leading Boutique Hotel.
- Yes Chef 2022 Award for Executive Chef Aaron Duffy for Best Chef in Ulster.
- Yes Chef 2022 Award Snaffles Restaurant for Luxury Hotel Restaurant of the Year in Ulster
- Ulster Tatler Magazine Award 2022 for Hotel of the Year.
- Certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’ 2022-2023 (the first hotel in Ulster) by Great Place to Work® Institute Ireland.
- Irish Restaurant Awards for Best Hotel & Guest House and Best Wine Experience in Monaghan.
Nestled on 1,000 acres of undulating Irish countryside, dotted with ancient woodlands and glittering lakes, Castle Leslie Estate is now truly one of the finest luxury estates in Ireland. Following significant investment and a major restoration programme over the last two decades, it is waiting to be discovered by you. Castle Leslie Estate is just 80 minutes from Dublin and 60 minutes from Belfast, yet a million miles from anywhere!
The Castle, at the heart of the Estate, offers authentic original interiors and old-style hospitality. The Lodge is the social hub of the Estate and brings locals and guests together in an atmosphere of conviviality and comfort. The Old Stable Mews offers guests convenience, and the privacy of luxury home rental.
A host of activities are on offer including pike fishing for the nature enthusiast, exceptional walking trails for those who want to breathe in fresh country air, archery and clay target shooting for the more adventurous, falconry for those to experience nature up close, a fabulous spa for rejuvenation and of course the famous world-class equestrian centre!
When it comes to dining at Castle Leslie Estate, it’s all about choice. We cater for those looking for casual dining as well as those seeking a more elegant and romantic experience. Guests can look forward to lazy breakfasts, light lunches or picnic lunches in the woodlands, Irish country cooking in Conor’s Bar & Lounge and our new conservatory or gourmet dinners in the 2AA Rosette award winning Snaffles Restaurant. There’s little chance of anyone going hungry at Castle Leslie Estate!
For a full list of our offers or to make a booking, please Click Here.
We invite you to experience some of the most unique and enchanting accommodation Ireland has on offer.